Amendment 4 Fines & Fees Review

Off Probation but Still Have Fines & Fees?

If you or a loved one has a past felony conviction and still have fines and fees, you may qualify to get your sentence modified and restore your right to vote! Choose from the list of participating counties below:

Have Fines/Fees in Other Counties?

If you have court fines and fees in any county in Florida other than those listed above, apply for assistance from our fund:

If you have any questions, call our hotline at 1-877-MYVOTE-0